Reasons to use the Staff Groups Module
Organizing staff by role type: Most organizations create groups called All Staff (helpful for scheduling all staff meetings), Therapists, Administration, and/or groups associated by location.
Organizing staff licensed with payers: This option is great for quick access to the staff that have completed licensing and registration for a specific payer. Example: If only three therapists were licensed with Aetna, for example, you would create a group called “Payers – Aetna.” This way, if a new client calls and uses the payer, Aetna, the list of appropriate staff members can be located easily while in the Appointments Module.
Adding Staff Groups
- Go to Staff Groups module.
- Click Add.
- A new window will appear.
- Complete the fields for each tab.
Staff Group tab.
- Name: Choose a name for the staff group (such as Therapists).
- Location: select specific location that this staff group will be working out of, if applicable.
- Use for Appointments: If this staff group should appear as an option when adding an appointment set to Yes.
- Click the pick list button to select which staff will be associated with this staff group.
- Staff Group tab.
- Click Save.