Procentive's Programs module allows you the ability to create a custom method of organizing staff, clients, and service line data. This data is most commonly used for reporting, billing, and accounting purposes. This article will explain how to add a Program.
Please reference this article Add Programs For The First Time prior to adding programs for the first time.
- Number (optional): Program's ID number, if applicable.
- Name: Program's name.
- Description (optional): Enter the program's description, if desired.
- NPI (optional): If this program has its own unique billing NPI, enter here.
- Taxonomy (optional): If this program has its own unique billing taxonomy, enter here.
- Service Location: Please leave set to [none].
- Click Save.
Residential Tab: Only used for Residential Programs.
- Capacity: Enter the maximum number of beds that can be used for this program.
- Bill after the patient is discharged: This will prevent any client's services for this program from being billed until they have been discharged on a residential calendar.
- Default Staff: Select the default staff that will appear on claims submitted for the services provided on the residential calendars created for this program.
- Default Code (Non-Billable): Select the non-billable code that will be saved as the default on the residential calendars created for this program.
- Default place of service: Select the desired place of service that will appear as the default on the residential calendars created for this program.
- Prevent multiple residential "timesheets": Leave at no.
Accounting tab: Please leave these fields blank.