Learn how to access the Analytics module and its dashboards in Procentive. These dashboards provide insight into your agency data and operational efficiencies.
Assign Staff Role Permissions for Analytics Module
- Go to the Staff module to change permissions.
- Type Analytics in the search for modules: field
- There are 2 staff role permissions for the Analytics module:
- Access the Analytics module: allows staff in the role to see the Analytics module in the menu list and to access the module.
- Check this box if you'd like staff in this role to see one or more dashboards.
- Allows the user to set which roles can see which dashboards in the Analytics module: allows staff in this role to assign specific dashboards to be viewed by specific staff roles. This process is highlighted in Dashboard Permissions.
- Check this permission box for a "champion" or other supervisor role.
Set Dashboard Permissions
- Go to the Analytics module
NOTE: you will need to have the Allows the user to set which roles can see which dashboards in the Analytics module: turned on for your staff role.
- Click the Set Dashboard Permissions link
- Select each role that needs access to view each dashboard.
- Highlighted roles indicate the roles that can view the dashboard listed. Viewable dashboards should appear in the Select a Dashboard selection dropdown.
- Scroll up and down to view all available Analytics dashboards.
- Click Save to save any changes to selected roles.
NOTE: you must click Save for each dashboard field you update.
- Click Cancel if you wish to have the list return to it's original selected roles.
- Close the window.