Learn how to access the Analytics module and its dashboards in Procentive. These dashboards provide insight into your agency data and operational efficiencies.
Assign Staff Role Permissions for Analytics Module
- Go to the Staff module to change permissions.
- Type Analytics in the search for modules field.
- There are two staff role permissions for the Analytics module:
Access the Analytics module allows staff in the role to see the Analytics module in the menu list and to access the module.
- Check this box if you'd like staff in this role to see one or more dashboards.
Allows the user to set which roles can see which dashboards in the Analytics module allows staff in this role to assign specific dashboards to be viewed by specific staff roles. This process is highlighted in Dashboard Permissions.
- Check this permission box for a champion or other supervisor role.
Set Dashboard Permissions
- Go to the Analytics module
NOTE: you will need to have the Allows the user to set which roles can see which dashboards in the Analytics module turned on for your staff role.
- Click the Set Dashboard Permissions link.
- Select each role that needs access to view each dashboard.
- Highlighted roles indicate the roles that can view the dashboard listed. Viewable dashboards should appear in the Select a Dashboard selection drop-down.
- Scroll up and down to view all available Analytics dashboards.
- Click Save to save any changes to selected roles.
NOTE: you must click Save for each dashboard field you update.
- Click Cancel if you wish to have the list return to its original selected roles.
- Close the window.