In order to create a Raw Data Report, you need to have permission. Click Set up Raw Data Report Permissions to walk through how to set up these permissions.
Set up your Raw Data Report
- Go to the Settings Module.
- Click on the Setup tab.
- Click on the blue hyperlink Raw Data Report Setup.
- This link is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Report Details, type the name you want for this report into the New Report field.
- Choose a clinical document from the Based on Form field.
- Click Save.
- This populates the Fields select box in the bottom right with the default columns.
- Add any additional column(s) if needed.
- Go to the Reports Module.
- Click on the 2060 Raw Data Report.
- Choose the appropriate filters and run the report.
NOTE: When running the 2060 Raw Data Report, you are able to select additional fields such as Client Fields, Form Program Fields, Signature Fields, and Form Service Line Fields. Each field populates a more specific list of sub-fields to choose from. You are not limited to just one field; you are able to go through the additional fields and select as many sub-fields as needed.