This feature allows you to create groups of forms to send out to clients via client email, Client Portal or to a computer/tablet which is set up in Kiosk mode. This way you can easily create new form groups and modify which forms are within existing form groups.
Open the Modify Form Groups Window
- Click on the Clients Module.
- Click the kiosk link next to any client.
- Select modify form groups.
- A new window will appear with a list of all of your current forms on the right hand side.
Associate Forms to Form Groups
- Enter a form group name into the Add New text field.
- Select Add.
- Select the forms you wish to add to the group on the right side of the screen.
- Note: In order to select more than one form, hold Ctrl key (or ⌘ on a Mac) and then make your selections.
- Select Save Changes.
- A window will display stating "Form Group Saved"
- Click OK.
- Close the window.
Send Form Groups to a computer/tablet that has been set up in Kiosk mode
Once you have created a form group...
- Follow the directions to initiate the sending of clinical documents from one of the following modules:
- Appointments module
- Clients module
- Clinical/Charting module
- Select one of the available kiosk locations: client's email, Client Portal or a computer/table set up in Kiosk mode.
- Click the form group checkbox (below the modify form groups link).
- Click OK.