In order to create a Raw Data Report, you need to have the permission to access the Settings module, the Raw Data Report Setup link, and the 2060 Raw Data Report.
How to Setup Permission to Create a Raw Data Report
- Go to the Staff Module and double-click any staff profile to open.
- Click on the Role tab.
- Click on the Edit Roles link.
- Select the role on the left-hand side that you would like to give permission to create a Raw Data Report.
- In the search for permissions field, type in raw data.
- Check the permission Allows the user access to the Raw Data Report Setup page and 2060 Raw Data Report.
- Return to the search for modules field and type in settings.
- Check the permission Settings module.
- Click Change Role.