This article will give you a peek into what your client will see when making a credit card payment via the Client Portal and Vantage.
NOTE: In order for clients to be able to make credit card payments in the Client Portal, this setting needs to be turned on in the Client Portal Manager > client portal settings.
- Once logged into the Client Portal, the client can navigate to the Payments window one of two ways:
Home > Payments module
- Home > Payments module
- Click Make Payment.
- In the Make Payment window, the client will enter the Payment Amount, select a Service Location, if applicable.
- The client will click Continue.
- In the New Payment window, the client will enter their credit card number, expiration date month/year and CVV2/CID.
- The client's name and address will auto populate from Procentive. If it is inaccurate, the client can change that information here.
- To have that information changed in Procentive, the client will need to contact you directly.
- The client will click Submit.
NOTE: If your clients are allowed to see their client balance in the Client Portal using this setting, the client's balance will not update to reflect the payment until it is applied to a service line by your staff.