After a Champion at your agency has set up ePrescribe in Procentive for you, you will need to complete your registration. The registration process for eRx only contains three parts: Entering Prescriber Information, Uploading Documents, and Identity Proofing. You will need to complete the entire registration process once you start.
IMPORTANT: Follow all registration instructions carefully as any errors will cause your Identity Proofing and Registration to fail.
Before you begin, be sure you gather the following items:
- Copy of your State Issued Id: Driver's License (Front and Back) or Passport
- Copy of your NPI Number and proof of status
- A screenshot of your status and the information listed just above it from the NPPES site will suffice. Be sure the image includes your Name, NPI, Certification Date and Status.
- Copy of your DEA Certificate
- Copy of your State Medical License
- A screenshot of your online verified license will suffice as well.
Register for eRx Only
NOTE: This is the process for eRx without ECPS. See Sign up for eRx with EPCS with NewCrop if you need to use EPCS.
- Go to the ePrescribe module.
- Enter a client's name in the Client field.
- Click the >.
- Click Connect.
- You will be directed to the registration page.
- Select the Sign up for eRx only option and the Registration wizard will open.
Prescriber Registration Screen
- Enter your DEA number.
- Enter your Name EXACTLY as is shown on your state-issued ID.
NOTE: To avoid registration errors, two-word names without hyphens should be entered without a space in between. For example, the first name "John Paul" should be entered as "JohnPaul".
- Enter your Home Address. Do NOT enter your business of practice address.
- Enter and Confirm your email address.
- Click Continue.
Upload Documents Screen
- Click the Attach button for the State Issued ID.
- Locate your State Issued ID from your computer and Upload.
- Repeat process for your NPI Certificate, DEA Certificate, and State Medical License.
- Click Continue.
Identity Proofing Screen
- After you have uploaded your documents you can begin the identity proofing process.
- Click the Begin button. The Exostar Agreement opens.
- Click the I Agree button at the bottom of the Exostar Agreement page.
- Select your Country of Residence (United States is the only option).
- Click Submit.
- Enter an Alternate Phone (personal cell phone number) to help with identity verification.
- Enter Date of Birth and Social Security Number (last four digits).
- Click the I Agree button.
- Answer all questions in the Identity Verification Questionnaire.
- Questions are based on your personal credit profile.
- Click the Next button.
- If you Approved, continue to the next section below.
- If you failed the Identity Proofing jump to the Not Approved section below.
If you are approved, you will be prompted to set up an authentication number. This will serve as a way for you to access your account.
IMPORTANT: Don not skip this step. If you skip this step, you will be required to start from the beginning.
- Click Delivery Method drop-down and select Text Message or Voice Call.
- Select Country.
- Enter and confirm your Cell Phone Number.
- Click Send Code.
- Enter the Verification Code you received.
- Click Submit.
- Click Complete. If you were approved and completed the process with Exostar a Congratulations screen will display.
If you are NOT approved and your identity proofing has been canceled, you will be given an alternative proofing method. You will either be mailed an activation code OR you will be prompted to schedule a webcam appointment.
NOTE: If you are not offered a mailed activation code, you will be allowed attempt proofing one more time. If you fail a second time, you will be required to schedule your webcam proofing appointment.