After a Champion at your agency has set up ePrescribe in Procentive for you, you will need to complete your registration. The registration process for eRx with EPCS contains three parts: Verify Prescriber Information, Identity Proofing, and Confirm Provider Registration. You will need to complete the entire registration process once you start.
IMPORTANT: Follow all registration instructions carefully as any errors will cause your Identity Proofing and Registration to fail.
NOTE: This is the process for eRx with ECPS. See Sign up for eRx only with NewCrop if you do not need to use EPCS.
- Go to the ePrescribe module.
- Enter a client's name in the Client field.
- Click the >.
- Click Connect.
- You will be directed to the registration page.
- Select the Sign up for eRx with EPCS option and the Registration wizard will open.
- EPCS Registration Part 1: Verify Prescriber Information
- EPCS Registration Part 2: Identity Proofing Process
- EPCS Registration Part 3: Confirm Provider Registration