Record and manage patient diagnoses from the Problems tab. Recorded diagnoses are available for selection from a drop-down list when you assign an Associated Diagnosis for prescriptions.
NOTE: Diagnoses can be added to NewCrop, however this information is not passed back to Procentive. To show in Procentive, diagnoses will have to be added to Clients > Diagnoses.
Jump to Section: [Record Diagnosis] [Edit Diagnosis] [Delete Diagnosis]
- Click the Add button in the Diagnoses section from the Problems tab.
- Enter the diagnosis name in the Search Diagnosis field, then click the Search button or press the Enter key.
- Click the + icon to select the diagnosis.
NOTE: Click on the Diagnosis Code link to open Medline Plus documentation for the diagnosis.
- The Save Diagnosis window opens. Confirm details and click the Save Diagnosis button.
- The diagnosis displays on the patient's Diagnoses list.
- Click the Edit button for the desired diagnosis. The Save Diagnosis window opens.
- Make desired edits, then click the Save Diagnosis button.
- Click the Caret on the Edit button for the desired diagnosis, then click Delete.
NOTE: A confirmation window does not open to confirm the delete action.
- The deleted diagnosis displays in the Diagnoses History section.
Record & Manage Patient Allergies