This is a list of the common NewCrop registration errors along with steps to correct the error.
Click the tabs below to expand the information on each tab.
Enabling EPCS for Prescriber Failed, Please Try Again
The most common reason for this error is that the prescriber does not have a token (app or hardware) added. This can be found by going to the Admin tab > EPCS Device Management. The Exostar screen will display. A hardware token will be seen under Manage Token. The Authy App will be seen under Manage Mobile Credentials. In the screenshot below, the prescriber has added the Authy App.
If the prescriber does not see a token, app or hardware, here, follow the instructions at the top of this screen to add a token.
Unable to Access Identity Proofing Error
This is most likely, this is due to an error on the previous screen, the Shipping Address screen. There are several possible culprits.
- If there are any spaces in the prescriber's name, it will cause this error. These spaces need to be removed. This space could be in a couple of different places:
- An accidental trailing whitespace after their name, ie “Jake “.
- A space in the middle of their name, ie “John Paul”.
- A space anywhere else.
- If the name is hyphenated, ie “John-Paul”. Remove the hyphen.
- Interestingly, the prescriber’s address NEEDS spaces, ie “123 Main St” rather than “123MainSt”, or it will cause the same error.
- Finally, if you have confirmed that all of the spacing is correct and the prescriber is still getting the error, have them wait 15 minutes and try again.
If the error still isn't resolved, please send a ticket to the Procentive Customer Care Team to assist.
Upon completing user registration, this error appears when the user goes to the ePrescribe module > selects a client > clicks Connect.
Within your browser, disable 3rd party cookies. For Chrome, follow these steps:
- Click the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner of the browser > Settings.
- On the left side, click Privacy and Security.
- Click on Cookies and other site data.
- Ensure that Block third-party cookies is not selected.
- Close the Settings window.