Prescribers are asked to enter a valid home address as part of the EPCS registration process. If the address entered is either not valid or not found in Experian records, the prescriber will be prompted to identity proof via webcam. In this process, the prescriber will schedule a webcam meeting with an Exostar proofing agent. The prescriber will show the agent a required legal document (driver's license or passport), then the agent will issue an activation code that will allow the prescriber to complete the identity proofing process.
Before you Begin: Complete EPCS Registration Part 1: Verify Prescriber Information
Schedule Webcam Appointment
- Begin EPCS Registration Part 2: Identity Proofing.
- If your home address can not be verified, you will be prompted to review the Subscriber Agreement for Webcam Identity Proofing. Click the Review button.
- Click the I Agree button at the bottom of the User Subscription Agreement.
- Click the Schedule button.
- Select English as your language and click Click the Continue button.
- Click the Continue button in the Exostar Live Video Identity Verification window.
- Verify that the Time Zone is correct for your location.
- Select a Date and Time for the appointment.
- Click the Continue button.
- Enter your Contact Information.
- Click the Confirm button.
- You will receive an appointment confirmation.
NOTE: Click Add to Calendar to add the appointment to your personal calendar.
Identity Proof via Webcam Appointment
After a webcam appointment has been scheduled, prescribers receive an email confirming the appointment and a reminder email the day before the appointment. 15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment, prescribers will receive an email with a link to the webcam meeting. Prescribers must be prepared to show the Exostar agent a driver's license or passport.
- Click the Link in the Email you received 15 minutes prior to the appointment to start the meeting.
- Show the Proofing Agent your Drivers License or Passport to validate your identity.
- Write down the Activation Code given to you by the Proofing Agent.
NOTE: The Activation Code is valid for 30 days.
- You will receive an email confirming that webcam identity proofing is complete.
NOTE: The confirmation email will not contain the Activation Code.
- Return to the Identity Proofing section of the EPCS registration process within NewCrop and click the Continue button on the Resume Identity Proofing screen.
- Enter the Activation Code you received during your webcam meeting.
- Click the Submit button.
Next Step: Complete EPCS Registration Part 3: Confirm Provider Registration