Related article: Create a New Prescription
Questions and Timestamps
1:20 - Create or Resend a Script
10:02 - If there is something wrong with a script, will it transmit to the pharmacy and come back as a failed prescription or will it prevent me from transmitting?
- If the Prescription is missing details when you try to transmit it, the system will force you to fill those in.
- If you entered information in the Sig that duplicates or contradicts what you chose in the drop-downs for the Rx try to transmit it, it could fail and end up back on your Tasks page.
12:00 - Where do you go for Prescription history?
- Under the patient's name click SureScripts Drug History link > Import desired history time frame > Confirm import.
14:15 - Why isn't there an approval box on Renewals?
- If you only see Deny, that means the Pharmacy sent over a name that isn't matching what is in NewCrop.
- To Match Patient - Scroll down past Deny button to Patient Search > Search for Patient > Match appropriate Patient > Approve.
16:41 - Sent a 30-day Rx to a local pharmacy and then a 90-day Rx to a mail order. We noticed that the 30-day Rx was added to the discontinued list.
- The 90-day order was probably added after and it overwrote the 30-day. Wendy walks through how to submit Rx in that scenario.