A Champion will have the permissions needed to complete the following tasks.
Assign permissions as needed to staff roles.
- Go to Staff module > Role tab > Edit Roles.
- In the search for modules field, enter fax.
- Click on the role to add permissions to.
- Check the box for all fax permissions needed for that role.
NOTE: All permissions apply to the Faxes module itself. Additionally, in order to send a fax from the Clinical/Charting module but not have access to the Faxes module, only the permission Ability to send a fax is required.
- Click Change Role.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for any other role that needs fax permissions.
Assign Staff to Receive Incoming Fax Email Alerts
- Go to the Faxes module.
- Click the Phone numbers link.
- Click on a phone number to highlight it.
- In the E-Mail to Notify field, enter the email address of the person to receive the notification email.
- If additional staff need to receive the notification email, click the staff to notify link.
- Double-click on a staff name in the Available Staff column to move the staff to the Staff Associated with Fax Number column.
- Double-click on a staff name in the Staff Associated with Fax Number column to move the staff back to the Available Staff column.
- Click Save.
- Click Change.